SBI PO 2019
SBI PO 2019 exam will be conducted by State Bnak of India (SBI) to select eligible candidates to the post of Probationary Officer. SBI PO is one of the most Prestigious jobs in Banking industry and a dream job for millions of aspirants across India. SBI PO is considered as a premium job opportunity in Banking sector because of following reasons:
|Post Name||Probationary Officers (POs)|
|No Of SBI Vacancy||2000|
|Pay Scale||23700 – 42020/-|
|Age Limit||21 to 30 years|
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non nisi. Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit.
SBI PO Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Probationary Officers (POs)||2000||23700 – 42020/-|
- Build next-generation web applications with a focus on the client side.
- Redesign UI’s, implement new UI’s, and pick up Java as necessary.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Design and build scalable framework for web applications.
SBI PO Vacancy Details
|Category wise Vacancy Details|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit (as on 01.04.2019)|
|Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.||21 to 30 years|
- BA/BS degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Programming experience in C, C++ or Java.
- Experience with AJAX, HTML and CSS.
SBI PO Application Fee :
|SBI PO Application Fee|
|For GEN/EWS & OBC||750/-||Pay Examination fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.|
|For SC /ST / PWD||125/-|
Important Dates for SBI PO
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||02 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||22 April 2019|
|Date of Payment of Fee||02 April to 22 April 2019|
|Date of Online Preliminary Examination||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|Date of Online Main Examination||20 July 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
Important Link for SBI PO
|Detail Advertisement Link||https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/careers/010419-Detailed-Eng-PO%202019.pdf|
|SBI Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|Exam Syllabus||Coming Soon|
|Exam Answer Key||Coming Soon|
|Exam Result||Coming Soon|
|View Online Books|
|Join Our Study Channel||CatchYourJob|
How to Apply SBI PO
Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019.
- No. : CRPD/ PO/ 2019-20/ 01
- Job Location:All India
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Online Examination, Main Online Exam, Descriptive Test and Interview.
Helpful Books for SBI-PO